A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
- Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glass ware, and center pieces, waiting and beverage stations, and perishable items for banquet service (such as bread, butter, and cream).
- Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
- Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
- Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
- Relieves other employees allowing for breaks during the shift.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
HS Diploma or equivalent