Our Banquet Servers provide prompt and courteous food and beverage service to guests while maximizing guest satisfaction.
The Banquet Server position is responsible for the set-up, service and break-down of Banquet events to include:
- Set up room as instructed by supervisor and Banquet Event Order to include linen, service-ware and glassware
- Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner
- Serve food/beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the Banquet. Promptly bus dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal
- Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction
- After event has ended, reset banquet room to ensure the readiness of the room for following function.
- Maintain service areas as established by Asst. Banquet Manager
- Greets guests, clear tables in a timely manner.
- Maintain a warm and friendly environment.
Must have open availability to work when needed for daytime events as well as evenings - week days and weekends