Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is afull service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
What you will be doing
- Service Banquet functions by greeting and serving our guestes in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Clear tables and return all equipment to their respective areas. Retrieve all reusable food items and place them on a separate queen, as provided.
- Ensure service corridor safety by transporting all equipment in the proper manner.
- Be responsible for handling of all equipment and linens.
- Ensure that all spills and breakage are attended to immediately.
- Ability to lift trays up to 50 pounds is a requirement of the position.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is located three miles south of the Kansas City International Airport. Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest rooms and is just completing a full scale renovation.
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets