Serve Food and Beverage to guests in a courteous and friendly manner, in accordance with established brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Essential Job Functions
· Take food and beverage orders and place order in point of service system.
· Pick up order from food preparation areas and ensure food is prepared accordingly.
· Perform other food and beverage functions such as bartending and bussing in the event of staffing shortage or peak periods.
· Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
· Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to Hilton Blue Energy Program.
· Practice safe work habits ,wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· 2 years server experience
· Ability to operate a POS system
· Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
· Full Availability
· Ability to read, write, speak English
· Ability to lift 25 lbs
· High School diploma or equivalent
Kansas City, MO
Courtyard Marriott, Kansas City
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, 401K
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Curt Cerise
Contact Title: Gm