As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort
is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
is responsible for the set-up and serving of food and beverages to guests at all banquet functions, according to the hotel standards.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Perform preparatory tasks and side work duties to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Know how to read the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and be familiar with the menu of the assigned function.
- Served guests according to the hotel’s standards in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Respond to guest problems, complaints, and accidents. Communicate to management, if necessary.
- Set all tables according to hotel standards.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and orderly manner, stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for food service functions.
- Clean-up banquet space after the completion of the function and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored and re-stocked properly.
- Prepare room according to BEO and the various meal functions.
- Follow all money handling procedures when serving the guest.
- Know and use “suggestive selling” techniques.
- Know the menu items for each function served and able to give accurate descriptions.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction