Location: US - MN - Saint Paul
11/10/16 5:05 AM
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
- Sets up all banquet function table linens, china, silverware, glass ware, and center pieces, waiting and beverage stations, and perishable items for banquet service (such as bread, butter, and cream).
- Serves all food and beverages to banquet guests.
- Clears away all dishes and items used in the service of a banquet, including the linens.
- Ensures the proper storage of all items from equipment to perishable foods.
- Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Prepares for future banquets by folding napkins, filling condiments, and performing other duties as required.
- Relieves other employees allowing for breaks during the shift.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
HS Diploma or equivalent
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Banquet Services, Waitress/Waiter