Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewWith genuine care and consideration of our guests’ expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.Essential Functions
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.