Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- The Banquet Server sets up, serves, and breaks down banquets in a safe and efficient compliance with food handling policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe upon hire
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 35+ lbs
- Availability on Weekends preferred
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace