The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for effectively monitoring the daily operations of the Banquet Department to ensure a successful and effective operation ending in a positive guest experience.Essential Functions
- Ensure the highest quality of food, beverage and service related to all banquet areas
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all assigned personnel and departmental responsibilities
- Maintain effective communication within and between departments to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Interview, hire, train, and manage banquet staff
- Implement and support hotel operation policies and procedures
- Two or more years of banquet management experience preferred
- Strong familiarization with food and beverage financial systems and cost controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required