Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are proud to work, search no more...
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is seaching for a Banquet Manager to oversee our successful team. The Banquet Manager is responsible for managing the daily execution of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Our full service, 347 room, upscale hotel with approximately 25,000 square feet of meeting space is seeking an enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individual who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service.
We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied.What you will be doing
As a Banquet Manager...
- You would be responsible for managing the daily execution and all aspects of the hotel's banquet functions including, but not limited to, planning, organizing, and executing breakfasts, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, weddings, in-house functions,etc.
- Communicate function specifications, procedures and changes with all affected departments and audio visual company
- Oversee the break down of functions and ensure proper storage of equipment
- Ensure employees are working together as a team to provide optimum service and that our guest needs are met
- Assist in recruiting, selection, training, and development of employees in a professional environment
- Monitor and develop team member performance including providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Complete bi-weekly payroll
- Monitor compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Must be organized and possess great attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for leading and being part of a team is a must!!!
The ideal candidate will have at least two to three years experience as Banquet Manager or in a related position. Advanced knowledge of catering, food and beverage, and the hospitality profession is required. Effective verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. This position occasionally requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.Benefits
The Hilton Kansas City Airport offers a complete benefits program, competitive salary, as well as opportunity for rapid growth and development.
To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
Apply online athttps://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
or visit the Human Resources office at I-29 & NW 112th Street. Kansas City, MO 64153
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets