For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for effectively monitoring the daily operations of the Banquet Department to ensure a successful and effective operation ending in a positive guest experience.Essential Functions
- Ensure the highest quality of food, beverage and service related to all banquet areas
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all assigned personnel and departmental responsibilities
- Maintain effective communication within and between departments to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Interview, hire, train, and manage banquet staff
- Implement and support hotel operation policies and procedures
- Two or more years of banquet management experience preferred
- Strong familiarization with food and beverage financial systems and cost controls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required