Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- The Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for daily supervision of kitchen staff, sanitation, safety and guest service.
- Supervises food production and assists in administration of kitchen services in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- At least 5 years all around cooking experience
- Experience in a high quality fast paced environment
- A Food Handler’s Card
- A criminal background check