Banquet Kitchen Supervisor
The Loews Atlanta Hotel is seeking a Banquet Kitchen Supervisor to join our team.
Loews Atlanta Hotel offers 414 supremely comfortable guest rooms, including 44 suites, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Atlanta Hotel features 40,000+ square feet of versatile indoor function space. For more information about the Loews Atlanta Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/.
The Banquet Kitchen Supervisor coordinates and oversees the activities of food production employees in the preparation of banquet service items. S/he ensures that all food products are of the highest quality and are ready to serve in a timely manner. S/he assists the Banquet Chef with banquet food ordering, production, holding and storage. Additional responsibilities include training and scheduling of Banquet kitchen team members.
- 3-4 years experience in mass food production, in an upscale hotel or banquet facility. Prior Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent culinary skills and knowledge of food productions techniques
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of kitchen equipment use and operation
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, lift 35 pounds and push carts weighing up to 200 pounds
- Outstanding organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V