Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Banquet Houseperson sets and maintains all function rooms/areas, service corridors, storerooms and equipment in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Efficient and correct set up of tables, chairs, platforms/stages and other equipment as specified by group requirements. Check and properly adjust temperature and lights. Check electrical hook-ups for proper working order and tape down all exposed cords.
- Provide audio visual services including set up, instruct in proper equipment use, take down and secure storage of equipment.
- Pick-up and deliver boxes/materials for functions as needed.
- Service/freshen function rooms during breaks.
- Break down of tables, chairs, platforms/stages and other equipment. Return all unused equipment in clean condition to proper storage area.
- Keep function and equipment storage areas neat and clean.
- Perform deep cleaning of function areas as assigned.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with audio-visual equipment and hospitality industry practices preferred.