Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Properly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms and public function areas in a safe, accident-free manner.
- The Banquet Houseperson manually sets up, breaks down, and services all meeting rooms in accordance with Hyatt’s high standards of quality.
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to handle, carry, push or lift items weighing up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to be active for long periods of time – standing, walking, bending, pulling, pushing, arranging equipment, etc.
- Schedules vary based upon needs, Weekends are required
- Must possess a Fayette County Food Handler Card upon hire
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace