Hotel De Anza
California-Silicon Valley/San Jose
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Housekeeper, Valet, Bellperson
Hotel De AnzaHotel De Anza, a downtown San Jose luxury boutique hotel, offers the ultimate combination of classic architecture, modern comfort and exceptional hospitality. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Jose and within walking distance to the SAP Center, San Jose Convention Center, various restaurants, attractions and conveniently situated only three miles from the San Jose Airport. This AAA Four Diamond hotel offers luxurious guest rooms and well-appointed amenities tailored to fit the convenient needs of the savvy traveler. Hotel De Anza's four star rated, La Pastaia Restaurant continually delights Bay Area diners with its contemporary Italian cuisine and metropolitan ambience.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant