About The Camby HotelThe Camby Hotel will open in December 2015 as a new independent lifestyle hotel in Phoenix owned by Host Hotels & Resorts, the nation's largest lodging real estate investment trust. Destination Hospitality Group and Host will open The Camby Hotel as part of Marriott's Autograph Collection. The 277-room property is located in the heart of the city's humming business and entertainment district. The Camby Hotel will offer a restaurant and two bars, a boutique spa, a contemporary fitness center and over 20,000 square feet of meeting space along with convenient access to the city's finest dining, shopping, and cultural attractions.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- 2-year minimum experience in high level property
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant