Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- We are seeking a part time Banquet House person to work in our banquet department.
- The position duties include setting up and breaking down of all banquet room functions, moving tables and chairs from storage areas to function rooms, and other related duties.
- Heavy lifting, bending, and pushing up to 100 lbs.
- Quick thinking in responding to inquiries & problems in an efficient, courteous & professional manner to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Previous hotel experience a plus!
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Our application site is: