Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.