Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Properly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms and public function areas in a safe, accident-free mannerWhat you will be doing
- Correctly and efficiently set up and break down all department functions.
- Keep function room area and storage areas clean and neat at all times.
- Return all equipment not in use to proper storage area in clean condition before the end of each shift.
- Check electrical hook-ups for proper working order and tape down all exposed cords for equipment in use.
- Service/freshen all meeting rooms during breaks.
- Assist guests whenever possible, referring all requests which are beyond scope of responsibilityimmediately to supervisor.
- Perform periodic deep cleaning of banquet areas.
- Be familiar with the various types of workable setups for each function room.
- Check temperature and see if all lights are working and adjusted properly.
- Working knowledge of AV equipment, assist AV person/guest as needed.
- Ability to speak English.
- Must have Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Experience withBanquets
- Ability to lift/push/carry 20-50 lbs.