The Miramonte Resort and Spa is a full-service Mediterranean-style 215 room resort situated on 11 acres of lush, flowering gardens in beautiful Indian Wells, California. Amenities include a full-service luxury spa and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, restaurant, bar, three pools and many other activities. At Miramonte Resort and Spa all our associates are STARS. Our culture provides an environment of service, teamwork, accountability, recognition and success. Our associates' contributions are recognized and rewarded, and our leadership team empowers our associates to take the lead on guest service. We hire friendly, service-oriented individuals who are committed to making Miramonte the premier destination in desert.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.