Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
Evening availability required for this position
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.