The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThe main function of this position is to assist in areas of supervision, coordination of functions, training, check and spreadsheet completion, and direction of all Food and Beverage personnel and houseman set-up crews in the Banquet Department.Essential Functions
- Supervise the daily operations of the banquet department, making necessary decisions when management is not present, pertaining to functions and associates
- Oversees the entire floor and captains on scheduled shifts, including their own assigned function
- Supervising and managing the efficiency of the department, including but not limited to, managing hours, enforcing standards and procedures, documenting, ensuring supplies are sufficient for upcoming groups in house, keeping pertinent banquet information up to date and communicated to the department
- Three years previous serving experience, preferably in a banquet capacity
- Must be able to read, write, speak, hear and understand the English language
- Must have strong customer service aptitude
- Ability to implement and uphold minimum service standards