A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Part Time Position
- Reviewing BEO's
- Arranging Banquet rooms to BEO specifications
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of any banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas
- Must routinely inventory and care for banquet supplies such as linens, chairs, china, glassware, flatware and decorations
- Assisting servers, transporting tables and equipment, reporting maintenance issues to management, and providing requested information to banquet patrons
- Setup and break down of events and functions
- Must possess basic math and language skills, including the ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing)
- Multitasking, reasoning, problem-solving, and paying attention to detail are desirable, along with the ability to maintain poise in fast-paced, high-stress situations
- Physical requirements include lots of bending, standing, and walking, and the ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.