The Inverness is an inviting suburban hotel and conference centre that is devoted to creating memorable experiences that Elevate Everyday for our guests, associates, owners and community. Offering a re-marketing array of leisure amenities, the hotel is a true community resource and ideal setting for all of the key events in our guests' business and personal lives. The Inverness provides associates with a variety of enriching benefits as well, including paid training, a generous tuition reimbursement plan and discounted spa and golf rates.
With this professional, personable and collaborative culture, The Inverness seeks individuals that also strive to Elevate Everyday of their personal and professional lives by exceeding expectation at every level.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.