About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Meet with Head Cook/Sous Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance
- Prepare all menu items following recipes and yield guide
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Sous Chef to ensure optimum service to guests
- Inform Head Cook of any excess items that can be used in daily specials or elsewhere
- Maintain proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and Hotel requirements
- Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost
- Review status of work and follow-up actions required with the Head Cook before leaving
- Previous experience required
- A minimum formal education of a high school diploma
- Should have any required certification to Handle Food
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
- Should be able to read, speak and write in English