The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving all banquet food.Responsibilities
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Prepare a mixture of buffet and plated style items
- Production of orders to include Grilling, Roasting, an Baking fish, steaks, chicken and shellfish.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Advanced Knife skills required
- Prior Culinary experience required
- Must be familiar with all cooking techniques
- Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.