Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Banquet Chef manages staff and day-to-day banquet kitchen operations including planning and managing the production and presentation of quality food in a cost effective, safe manner.What you will be doing
- Creates and recommends menu changes to achieve guest satisfaction.
- The Banquet Chef manages responsibilities in alignment with senior management, Company policies and procedures, brand standards and local, state and national regulations.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial and service goals, and managing within approved plans and objectives.
- Contributes to and recommends budget, capital expenditures, inventory controls, sales and business plans, and short/long term planning.
- Possess knowledge of culinary arts, food & beverage service, hospitality, business and basic accounting principles and practices.
- Possess organizational skills that result in accurate, timely and thorough work.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage daily operations and resolve operational problems.
- Ability to appropriately interview, hire, schedule, motivate, train, monitor and address staff performance.
- Education plus schooling in culinary arts, hotel and restaurant management or related major.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.