At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience in banquets.
- One year supervision experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Applicant must reside in Curacao with legal documents
- Fill out necessary paperwork for function (order stewarding, chaffing dishes, tables and miscellaneous products.
- Coordinate with kitchen on food pick up.
- Supervise set up, preparation, service and tear down of banquet function.
- Constant training of staff.
- Safety procedures.
- Conduct pre-meeting.
- Interact with guests, coordinator, and property conference managers.
- Evaluation and discipline of employees.
- Give feedback to Banquets Manager.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.