At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience in banquets.
- One year supervision experience in Food & Beverage Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Communicate regularly with the Banquet Manager and/or F&B Director in regards to equipment and supply needs.
- Coordinate with kitchen on food pick up.
- Supervise set up, preparation, service and tear down of banquet function.
- Safety procedures.
- Conduct pre-meetings.
- Interact with guests, group coordinator, and conference planning managers.
- Give feedback to Banquet Manage feedback for evaluations and discipline of employees.
- Prepare and present all billing, utilizing our POS System, to clients and distribute copies to needed departments, ensuring that it is accurate and correct.
- Coordinate with planners and meet with clients of future events
- Responsible for quality control of all foods and set ups.
- Maintain upkeep of all Coffee break areas and guest floor pantries.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
- Indoor and outdoor environments, working for as long as a function lasts.
- Indoor working conditions include walking on a carpeted areas and vinyl areas.