The Banquet Captain will supervise staff, coordinate banquet events assigned and implement Property and banquet policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years food and beverage experience in banquets.
- One year supervision experience in Food & Beverage
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Fill out necessary paperwork for function (order stewarding, chaffing dishes, tables and miscellaneous products.
- Coordinate with kitchen on food pick up.
- Supervise set up, preparation, service and tear down of banquet function.
- Constant training of staff. Safety procedures.
- Conduct pre-meeting. Interact with guests, group coordinator, and conference planning managers.
- Evaluation and discipline of employees.
- Give feedback to Asst F&B Director.
- Prepare and present all billing to client and distribute copies to needed department.
- Coordinate with planners and meet with clients of future events.
- Responsible for quality control of all foods and set ups.
- Maintain upkeep of all.
- Coffee break areas and guest floor pantries.
- Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
- Be well organized and efficient.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center