Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewThis position will mix and serve drinks to guests at Banquet Functions, either directly or through the Banquet Servers.Essential Functions
- Prepare all drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function including pricing, characteristics of beverages, designated glassware to be used, VIPS, etc.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- Transport bar unit with all supplies and equipment to assigned function area and set up as specified
- Follow all guest billing, payment processing, and cash handling responsibilities according to policy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years’ experience as Bartender preferred
- “TIPS” or equivalent certification
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor