Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewThis position will mix and serve drinks to guests at Banquet Functions, either directly or through the Banquet Servers.Essential Functions
- Prepare all drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function including pricing, characteristics of beverages, designated glassware to be used, VIPS, etc.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- Transport bar unit with all supplies and equipment to assigned function area and set up as specified
- Follow all guest billing, payment processing, and cash handling responsibilities according to policy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years’ experience as Bartender preferred
- “TIPS” or equivalent certification
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor