San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of the bar, while following standard recipes.
1. Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
2. Serves wine and other draught or bottled beer.
3. Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies.
4. Places bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
5. May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
6. May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
7. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
· Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
· Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes and merchandise
· Lift and carry things like heavy trays.