When you're here, you're not far from where you need to be, but you're also right in the middle of paradise. With our incredible resort amenities on 175 acres of mountainous Pacific Northwest forest, overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, you might just forget you're only 45 minutes away from Portland.
We welcome and invite you to relax and enjoy the classic comfort of our Washington State Resort, Skamania Lodge, and the natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. Our promise to you is to deliver the very best experience and to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Job OverviewThis position will mix and serve drinks to guests at Banquet Functions, either directly or through the Banquet Servers.Essential Functions
- Prepare all drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function including pricing, characteristics of beverages, designated glassware to be used, VIPS, etc.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- Transport bar unit with all supplies and equipment to assigned function area and set up as specified
- Follow all guest billing, payment processing, and cash handling responsibilities according to policy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years’ experience as Bartender preferred
- “TIPS” or equivalent certification
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor