Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
JOB TITLE: Banquet Bartender (On-Call))
REPORTS TO: Banquet Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: Set up, tend and breakdown banquet bars according to standard policies and procedures in a safe, accident-free manner.
1. Check BEOs to determine function, number of guests and type of bar (house, premium, cash, open, etc.). (5%)
2. Set up portable bar in function area according to standard policies and procedures. (15%)
3. Make and serve drinks to guests in a cordial, professional manner following established guidelines, policies and procedures regarding beverages and safety controls as prescribed by IHR, the state and the hotel. (50%)
4. Remove all liquor glasses from tables, tablecloths, trash and liquor from function area. (5%)
5. Remove all trash and liquor from area and return bar to storeroom. (5%)
6. Breakdown, clean bar thoroughly; wipe surface areas and empty water in portable bar. Return all equipment and supplies to proper area. (15%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (5%)
1. Perform special projects and other tasks reasonably requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent.
Experience: Previous banquet bartending preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Able to read, speak and write English
No. of employees supervised: None
Travel required: Local travel for outside catering functions
Hours Required: Scheduled days and times vary based on business needs