At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
WORK SCHEDULE: Schedule varies based on client needs and business demands.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent; Formal education in Electronic Media; 2 years minimum experience in audio visual department or production supervision experience; excellent working knowledge of computer software to include MS Office Products or similar. Must have a working knowledge of Wi-Fi systems.
- Oversees the set-up of audio visual equipment according to client event order. Set up may include but not limited to climbing ladders, setting up scaffolding for projectors, pipe/drape, projection screens, running of electrical cords
- Ensures audio visual equipment is operated according to standards and maintaining a working knowledge of video and audio equipment, computers, adapters, cables, projectors, cameras and telephones to include set up and troubleshooting.
- Must have knowledge with all aspects regarding Wi-Fi, to provide support in the absence of the IT Director.
- Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and secured
- Responsible for organization of all department equipment
- Researches vendors and best pricing for department supplies and equipment
- Orders supplies as needed in keeping with budgetary guidelines
- Performs employee evaluations and develops effective key result areas
- Monitors employee time records and to ensure accuracy
- Coaches and counsels employees to achieve performance standards
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training
- Assist Conference Service Manager when necessary overseeing staff in set up, tear down and refreshing of meeting rooms