Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for assisting guests with all audio visual needs in a timely and efficient manner. They shall strive to provide exceptional service to both fellow associates and guests at all times.Essential Functions
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
- Be familiar with all services to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Works nights, weekends, holidays, split shifts, as well as very early mornings and late nights
- Resolve guest complaints in a timely manner
- Supports AV Department in developing cost savings strategy
- Continually maintains professional and polished image under all circumstances
- Prepare documents for tracking, reporting, and inventory purposes
- Supports AV Department in loss, damage, or theft prevention strategy
- Set-up, operate, and dismantle audio-visual equipment
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Certification in training, AV or computers
- Experience with guest relations preferred