* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays and work a varied schedule that includes days and evenings.
* This position requires a minimum of 2 years of hotel Audio Visual experience or similar experience in another industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Pleasant, outgoing personality.
* Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
* Should possess computer proficiency, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. While attending trade shows, must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day. This includes traveling to and from meetings. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
· Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Some portions of daily assignments involve ergonomic risk, such as repetitive tasks, hands exertion, vibration, cold temperatures, poor body mechanics, restrictive work stations or awkward postures.
· Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates.
· Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
· Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)