We are looking for a full-time Restaurant & In-Room Dining Manager at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton South.
The Outlets Manager is responsible to achieve revenue goals, profitability and quality service goals for the Food and Beverage Outlets (Atrium Restaurant and In-Room Dining) by executing marketing strategies, providing quality service to the customers and employing leadership and managerial skills effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily operation all Food and Beverage Outlets ensuring proper coverage is scheduled by reviewing daily occupancy reports and banquet event orders for groups that have lunch in the Atrium Restaurant.
- Understands that Customer Service is of the highest priority with active interaction with guests on an on-going basis; ensure that staff is utilizing up selling techniques while providing customer service
- Work with the Executive Chef with menu design and costing
- Achieve budget forecasts and maintain a high standard of customer service
- Train staff to be star performers with full implementation of training programs and performance management
- Contribute to overall strategic goals, initiatives and objectives
- Achieve revenue and profit goals by developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and control costs
- Meets all expectations outlined in Restaurant and In-Room Dining Operations Manuals
- Maximize productivity through proper budgeting, scheduling and cost control
- Ensure that all restaurant associates have obtained legislated certification i.e.: Food Safe and ProServe certifications
- Ensure departmental adherence to and awareness of Health and Safety standards and procedures.
- Share in the responsibility to achieve financial, CSI and goals of the Food & Beverage Outlets
- Assume responsibility for all equipment, inventories, supplies, furniture and fixtures related to the Food & Beverage Outlets; including the cleanliness, repair, resolution of deficiencies and overall maintenance of the restaurant facilities.
- Manage performance for all associates according to hotel policies as required, including providing PPR performance reviews according to established deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.