Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer Internal and External calls.Handle guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, safety boxes, etc.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell Person, Concierge or AYS.
- This is a partl time posiMust be available for flexible schedule AM- PM two to three days a week
- Marriott background a plus but not required.
- Experience:The ideal candidate should have experience in retail/travel/customer service.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Hours Required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on need. Will be scheduled 2-3 days a week and must be able tp work AM or PM on these days.
The Chicago Marriott Schaumburg is and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, A Drug screen and Background check is required.
** PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK TO APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE HOTEL**