Asst Front Office Manager
Hilton Santa Clara
Location: US - CA - Santa Clara
The Hilton Santa Clara is looking for a Asst. Front Office Manager to join the team! Come be part of one of the finest Santa Clara Four Diamond Hotels featuring 280 rooms in the heart of Silicon Valley next to the San Francisco 49'ers Levis Stadium, Great America Amusement Park and Santa Clara Convention Center.
Responsible for the overall operations of the Front Office department to include the front desk agents, PBX and security staff. Provides high quality guest service while generating maximum revenue for the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles guest complaints and requests.
- Resolve issues in a manner satisfactory to both the guest and the hotel.Work with Sales and Revenue managers regarding guests and groups.
- Assists Front Desk Agents with duties when necessary to provide excellent guest service
- Consistently monitor the performance of associates on an on-going basis and provide feedback. Assist to reward, discipline and document associate performance and provide timely counseling. Address associate complaints and resolve problems
- Assist to properly handle all administrative work with regard to interviewing, hiring, performance appraisals and terminations of staff.
- Assist to prepare and post weekly schedules in accordance to guest needs and staff availability.
- Conduct frequent hospitality audits to ensure the staff are conducting themselves in the manner appropriate for the department. Ensure Service Excellence Standards are in place.
- Be familiar with the operating procedures of all other areas of the hotel, cooperating fully and in a friendly manner with those areas to assure customer satisfaction.
General Manager, Front Office Manager
PreferredMulti-Tasking Advanced Problem Solving Expert ONQ Advanced Detail Oriented Advanced Teamwork Advanced Decision Making Advanced Customer Service Advanced Behaviors
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Associates or better in Business Management or related field.Experience
2 years: Previous supervisory experience in Front Office preferably within the hotel.
Proficient at Microsoft Office: Excel and Word.
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Ability to work under pressure
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Licenses & Certifications