Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Resort Manager at our property in Mesa, AZ. This is an age qualified, pet friendly RV Resort located just west of the beautiful Superstition Mountains. It features 1,667 spaces with full hook-ups, even big rigs are welcome! Mesa Spirit is ideally located near all of the Central Arizona attractions, entertainment and sporting events - including Spring Training facilities.
The Assistant Resort Manager assists in directing the day to day and long term operations of a RV resort community, including but not limited to Marketing and Sales, Customer Service, Management, Administrative and Maintenance activities.
What You'll Do (including, but not limited to):
* Assist in managing the resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings and other assets
* Attract new customers and guests through active marketing, excellent customer service and adding value to the vacation experience of our guests
* Maximize the profitability of the resort
* Assist in financial management of the resort
* Perform administrative tasks
* Be the face of ELS standards to our customers and guests
What You'll Need:
* Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college. A combination of education and commensurate experience may be considered.
* 5 plus years of experience in a management position, hotel or RV resort preferred
* Marketing and sales experience
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications, and other web based applications including email and financial systems
* A current driver's license
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, Equity LifeStyle offers a rich benefits package, including competitive salary, bonus program, outstanding medical, dental, vision and RX coverage, 401-K, employee stock purchase plan and paid time off.
We invite you to visit our web site at http://www.equitylifestyle.com/ for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Local candidates only, please. No relocation funds are available.