Assistant Recreation Manager
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Recreation Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of the recreation area to deliver an excellent guest and member experience. An Assistant Recreation Manager would also be required to achieve the annual budget and drive the team to meet and exceed revenue targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage operations of the Recreational facilities
* Manage team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
* Drive the team to meet and exceed agreed revenue targets through a creative approach to delivering a dynamic fitness program
* Achieve the department's annual budget and be accountable for maintaining and operating within financial targets
* Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
* Instill brand values and standards to maintain quality on a daily basis
* Liaise with other hotel departments
* Ensure guests receive friendly and consistent personalized service from all team members
* Recruit, manage, train and develop the team
* Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
* Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
* Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members and guests
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Recreation Manager serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Management experience within the leisure sector/luxury hotels
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Relevant fitness and pool qualifications
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Passion for customer service and guest engagement
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations