For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewYou will provide expert assistance to the Food & Beverage Manager by assisting with overseeing assigned Food & Beverage outlets to ensure optimum performance, exceptional guest service and maximum profitability. You will train and motivate staff to provide amazing guest experiences.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically leads and supervises the outlets team
- Ensures a welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
- Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
- Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
- Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
- Experience. At least two years of food and beverage or supervisory experience in related field.
- Knowledge. Must possess valid Food Handler’s card
- Strengths. Must have an eye for detail, be computer savvy and an excellent communicator
- Leader. Must always ensure a fun and hardworking teamwork environment
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours that may include nights, weekends and holidays, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.