The ideal candidate will supervise and direct the operations and financial performance of the hotel. The Assistant General Manager is responsible for fostering the Atrium Hospitality culture to deliver an excellent guest and associate experience.
* Oversee development of new programs that result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence. Receives and responds to guest complaints in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the property’s operations in General Manager’s absence.
* Ensure daily inventory is managed to maximize all potential Rooms and Food & Beverage revenue.
* Participate in development of short and long-term financial and operational plans for the property.
* Oversee transient and package advertising opportunities, and ensure hotel participation in brand-specific programs.
* Assist General Manager with development of profit and loss statements, budgets, and financial forecasts.
* Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits.
* Ensure compliance with all Atrium policies and procedures, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
* Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
See job description.