· Maintain / increase standards of quality guest service and satisfaction.
· Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the hotel.
· Assist in development of short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel that relate to the overall objectives.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
· Ensure all associates scrupulously follow established safety standards.
· Manage the reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by associates.
· Ensure all associates adhere to dress code standards, including name tag.
· Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and guest security.
· Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner, d demonstrating poise and good judgment.
· Assist General Manager with effectively recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring qualified associates.
· Assist with reduction of undesirable turnover; reduce length of time positions are open.
· Effectively train, coach, counsel, commend, and correct associates fairly and consistently to ensure development and improve performance.
These are required of every associate.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
Wood Dale, IL
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
0 - 45000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401 K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Management Position: Yes