Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Location: US - IN - Indianapolis
May 11, 2018
Alliance Hospitality Management, LLC
The Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown is seeking an experienced Assistant General Manger to join their team!
- Achieves set financial goals.
- Ensures guest and employee satisfaction.
- Assists in Coaching and Counseling managers and keeps accurate and thorough documentation.
- Drives the Revenue Management and Sales process.
- Supports all Corporate Directives and Compliances.
- Supports and encourages a teamwork environment.
- Communicates with managers on a consistent basis.
- Assists in managing all hotel operations on a daily basis.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
- Follows up on guest complaints and responds to guest comments through the brand.
- Assures managers are training effectively and efficiently in their respective departments.
- Ensures Security for the hotel’s customers, employees, and property assets.
- Enforces established policies and procedures for Alliance Hospitality Management and Brand.
- Insures smooth operation of Manager on Duty (MOD) Program.
- Involved in preparing Financial Reports with GM.
- Practices the “Alliance Hospitality Culture” and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced throughout the hotel.
- Supports hotel’s training needs and efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining Brand Quality Scores at or above Brand Average threshold.
- Responsible for delivering at or above Average AOS Scores.
- Patrols public areas, investigates disturbances, and warns troublemakers.
- Keeps up to date on the market, including new supply, new companies entering or leaving the market, trends, conventions, etc.
- Investigates or oversees the investigation of guest and employee complaints.
- Participates and steers the hotel Safety Committee.
- Provide assistance and instruction to employees.
- Manages Guest Service Relations, Training, and Guest Response process.
- Assists in check-in / check-out of guests or any related guest service activity when needed.
- Implements and monitors all corporate marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Inspects Rooms for cleanliness and details.
- Assists in inspecting rooms with Chief Engineer.
- Oversees and reports all risk and emergency related items in a timely manner.
- Involved in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Assures Orientation is taking place for all new Team Members.
- Submits all bills in a timely manner as directed by the General Manager.
- Responsible for following instructions and performing work as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Minimum (2) two years as a Front Office Manager or equivalent.
- Must have a thorough financial background.
- Must be exceptionally knowledgeable in forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all operations including rooms, sales and marketing, food and beverage, front office, engineering, housekeeping, and security.
- Must have Revenue Management experience.
- Must have Property Management Systems experience
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
Hotel Manager - General Manager(Asst.)