Towneplace Suites Miami Lakes is currently looking to fill the position of Assistant General Manager.
· Maintain / increase standards of quality guest service and satisfaction.
· Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximize profitability related to the hotel.
· Assist in development of short- and long-term financial and operational plans for the hotel that relate to the overall objectives.
· Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
· Ensure all associates scrupulously follow established safety standards.
· Manage the reservation function to maintain the highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by associates.
· Ensure all associates adhere to dress code standards, including name tag.
· Maintain and correct procedures for credit control, financial transactions, security of financial assets, and guest security.
· Respond and resolve guest requests, complaints, or questions in a courteous and timely manner, demonstrating poise and good judgment.
· Assist General Manager with effectively recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring qualified associates.
· Assist with reduction of undesirable turnover; reduce length of time positions are open.
· Effectively train, coach, counsel, commend, and correct associates fairly and consistently to ensure development and improve performance.
3. Personal Effectiveness
These are required of every associate.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401 K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Management Position: Yes