Assistant General Manager
Location: US - IA - Davenport
Dec 29, 2017
Innkeeper Hospitality Services, LLC
- Ensures that all brand standards are being maintained in each area of the property.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all brand requirements.
- Assists/teaches team managers scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals. Makes sure that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Be able to lead and train team members to take ownership of guest needs while being an active leader in achieving the GSS goals of the hotel.
- Assists employees in understanding guests' ever-changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
- Continually solicit new business for the hotel.
- Oversees the operation of the property departments.
- Promotes both guarantee of fair treatment and open door policies.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA.
- Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Performs required annual quality audit with General Manager and Director of Rooms.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm.
- Sets clear performance expectations with the General Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, or related field and 2-3 years of hotel management experience.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Hotel Manager - General Manager(Asst.)